Our Hospice Team
- Our dedicated hospice team is headed by experienced and highly skilled RN Case Managers who coordinate care with other care specialists and volunteers.
- Home health aides provide regular support and assistance with our patients’ daily living activities.
- Social workers help patients and families discover and take advantage of community resources that greatly aid in their situations.
- Counselors offer regular counseling and support to patients and families, giving them the emotional strength to carry on with their lives in the best possible way.
- Our team of tireless volunteers support families, as well as caregivers who are experiencing the physical and emotional stress of caring for a dying individual
If you want to meet with our passionate and well-trained team, don’t hesitate to reach out to us today. Schedule an appointment at your preferred time so you may personally discuss the needs of your loved ones. Give us a call at 702-222-1714 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.